BCCCPA is always looking for more support. Whether it’s from a small donation, to becoming a member of our organization, every little bit helps.
Here’s some other ways you can get involved with BCCCPA!
- Become a member of the society
- Volunteer for a BCCCPA fundraising project or program
- Host a Breakfast for family and friends, anytime of the year, in your own home for BCCCPA’s Annual “B.C.’s Biggest Breakfast!” (Which “Kicks-Off” in May.)
- Host your OWN Fundraising Event!
- Share information with others about BCCCPA providing financial aid to families that are struggling financially and have a child stricken with cancer
- Make a donation, gift or bequest to BCCCPA
- Donate an item for BCCCPA’s annual live and silent auction
- Write a letter to your MLA or the Minister of Health in BC, requesting all healthcare costs of children stricken with cancer be covered
- Tax-deductible receipts are issued for donations of $25 (or more) on request
Contact us by phone or email for more information (email@example.com). If you would like to become a member, make a donation, or simply subscribe to our newsletters, simply click on the link below to download the form.